Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Next Episode...

So I'm thinking about putting a little more time into my blog.  I'm thinking maybe doing a "whatcha wearin wednesday", "weekly bible reading", and something else but I don't know yet.  I've always had the feeling that I could always be doing something better than reading blogs but I feel if I incorporate some meaning into it then it could be really beneficial.  I really don't have a whole lot of time for a blog right now but I feel like it gives me a place to get away for a bit and it's something I've really started to enjoy.  Hopefully I can make this into a neat place for readers to come and find some rad things that make them happy.  
Also, my husband and I have been talking about starting an online store for some of the things I've been making on Big Cartel but that may be a while down the road.  We thought since he will be gone so much in the summer it would preoccupy my time a bit.  

Here are some bows I made today. :)
PS I'm so done with school.  It stinks aka not so rad. :(

Up Next:
Apartment Tour 
fave thrifted finds

No comments:

Post a Comment