Sunday, February 20, 2011

Joyeux Anniversaire!

Today is the birthday of a woman who is very special to me and I wanted to write a blog about her.  She has known me since I was 12 and I have babysat her children since then.  She has two wonderful little girls named Jalen and Ally that are so special to me.  She was my d-group leader in high school, was a part of my wedding, and has been with me through so much of my life.  She lets me crash at her house when my hubby is on the road and feeds me some good cookin'!  I love her so much!  Happy Birthday Heidi! You're wonderful and I don't know what I'd do without you and your awesome family.

Doesn't she have a super cute family?



I had such sweet flower girls.


They've grown up so much since then. :( Makes me sad.

PS I'm so excited to give her birthday present to her!!! Eeeek.




I love you Heidi and hope you had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment